Tips for your day out
Hey festival goers 😃 A few handy tips for your day out:
- 01Please have FUN!!
- 02Follow the signs along Western Valley Rd to the car parking area, where there will be parking wardens to direct you. This is festival parking, but not overnight. PM us if you are stuck for camper parking and we can send you info.
- 03Please no Dogs - we would love to accommodate your furry friends but due to it being a working farm we are unable to.
- 04BYO Alcohol is NOT permitted but we do have a Bar onsite.
- 05BYO Food IS permitted and there will be a number of food vendors making delicious food.
- 06Gates open at 10am - Music starts at 11am.
- 07Gate sales available on the day - Cash or Eftpos.
- 08As responsible hosts we will have safe transport options to deliver people home within the close surrounds - but due to the limited nature of this service we do recommend you elect a sober driver to get your crew home safe n sound.
- 09Sensible footwear is recommended due to it being farmland - it may be a good idea to ditch the high heels for this one.
- 10Vendors accept Cash and Eftpos.
- 11And did we mention.....Please have FUN!!